Thursday, May 13, 2010

flowers, and dj's, and favors...oh my!!!

I'm feeling good about wedding planning.  i went home last week and got a lot done....florist, caterer, ring, etc.  for the most part, we're trying to work with people we know and trust, which is easing my mind.  i'm about to order invitations, put deposit on DJ,  and photog and i found my jewelry last night!  still looking for shoes but i'm close...narrowed it down to two choices i think......

_6089295.jpg216242.jpg

i need to keep the heel low and i was thinking a sliver wedge but now that we've decided to do the ceremony on the concrete...there's no worries of sinking into grass while walking.  my dress is ivory.  
does anyone remember this?
post_1492157_1231797342_med.jpg  
this was the look i thought i wanted with the statement necklace.....i haven't been able to find one but i found earrings at bloomingdales last night.  so i may just have to use this as inspiration and not an exact match. :)

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T SEE THE PHOTOS. I need you send me these in an email. K. GO.

    ReplyDelete