Wednesday, November 9, 2011

last time....

i know....this is getting ridiculous but home decor means EVERYTHING to me so humor me, yes?????

this is THE final draft. i picked some paint colors and let brett have his opinion. he's def. my husband bc he chose blue.  i may or may not have given him 10 different shades of blue and grey but whatev. the color is still TBD but its blue. and he L.O.V.E.S. this fish rug. so i'll take baby boy's at-the-moment  soccer kicks as a thumbs up!! since the wall color will be blue and the rug, i think i'll stick to neutral white for most everything else.
here's the low down:
the crib: sorelle city lights commuter convertible
striped fabric: fabricguru.com for crib skirt
glider: may have to find a cheaper one :( but i <3 it babyletto kyoto
dresser: ikea
rug: homedecorators.com
pendant: shadesoflight.com retro honeycomb
reclaimed wood shelves: etsy.com
accessories: west elm spheres, container store basket, jayson home burlap vases


tell me what you think?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! You're so talented-- you'd die if you saw our house and our leftover-from-college decor. He's going to have the most stylish room in town! I love that fish rug, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything you've picked. Especially love the rug...it is perfect! Tell my cousin that you and Baby Erickson will be temporarily be living in Cincinnati next Summer...I need you to decorate our new house. I'm completely overwhelmed by the thought of designing & decorating an entire house. You have fabulous taste! You're Hired!!
    ~Beth
    Bethreupert@zoomtown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Great job MAMA! Why don't you come in early and help me do my guest bedroom and bath???

    ReplyDelete